***Click on any image to see it full sized***
William Corrigan established an independent store known as Corrigan & Sons which operated in Plattville, Illinois from 1919 until the late 1950's. The store carried a general merchandise line, including Oliver farm machinery and agricultural implements. Construction of the Corrigan Store was completed on the Lyon Farm in 1986 using the original Corrigan Store front.
Some of the images on this page are copyrighted to Steve Barr and are used with permission.
© The Kendall County Historical Society 2018 - 2019