***Click on any image to see it full sized***
The Plano Depot was built in Chicago, Illinois and hauled to Plano on flatcars in the 1850's. It was built by the C.B. & Q Railroad (Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad) in the Gothic Style architecture. The depot was used until 1914 or 1915 when the new depot was built. At that time, its location was moved 1/2 block east and it was used as a freight house and various businesses. It was moved to Lyon Farm in 1978.
Most images on this page are copyrighted to Steve Barr and are used with permission.